TA Team at American Express
Views:6253 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Marketing Manager - Campaign Management (7-11 yrs)
This is a Band 35 role:
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Marketing Campaigns are critical drivers of American Express strategy to acquire, engage and retain both Merchants as well as card members.
- This exciting role is within the GBS SABE team and supports the Enterprise Marketing Platform and Solutions (EMPS) teams to deliver timely and flawless Merchant campaigns globally.
- In this role, as a Service Delivery Leader, the individual will be responsible for partnering with various teams across EMPS and GMNS Marketing teams to support campaign segmentation consultation, campaign execution and delivery processes for both B2C and B2B campaigns.
The B35 leadership position will play a key role in driving efficiency, standardization, accuracy, risk reduction through automation in the campaign execution process and will lead a team of 9-10 campaign specialists.
Process Efficiency: Identify process efficiencies leading to better marketer experience and improve speed to market and bring them to completion by driving the alignment and prioritization across various stakeholders
Operational Controls: Improve the control environment by ensuring adherence to the self-audit requirements, coordinating the assessment activities and creating the awareness of the risks, processes etc., within the team.
Maximize Relationships: Strong collaboration and partnership with key stakeholders within and outside of EMPS, Engage with business partners to gather the requirements, assess the needs/impacts and create/maintain/enhance the documentation related to various projects
People Management - Groom talent to achieve challenging performance goals and conduct meaningful career and development discussions to help them realize their true potential
Critical Factors to Success:
- Excellent project management, collaborating & negotiation skills.
- Problem solving (information seeking, analytically thinking and being proactive)
- Ability to report on process control metrics, which enable defect free campaign execution
- Lead and inspire the team with clear goals and drive high performance
- Ability to tailor communications so that they are appealing and understandable
- Support monthly/annual campaign and usage reporting including but not limited to campaign volume, campaign cycle-time, % campaign measured, etc
- Periodic reporting on individual and team performance including but not limited to # of campaigns executed, # of analyses executed, cycle time, strength of segmentation used, etc
- Team development evaluation assessing proficiency on tools utilized for Amex campaigns: eg. SMART Select, SMART, RAMP data analysis
- Comfortable with emerging technologies
- Displays cultural sensitivity; builds cross - cultural relationships and works effectively in a global environment
- 7 - 11 years of experience in in Marketing Campaign Management, Analytics & Execution
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, economics, engineering or equivalent.
- Should have demonstrated people leading qualities in previous roles and must have strong business acumen and hands on capability experience
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Business & Domain Knowledge - Finance: Banking & Credit Cards
- Experience consulting with business owners and recommending appropriate solutions based on clear understanding of business needs to streamline the process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to translate/explain complex data concepts for different audience
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.