Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2165 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Portfolio Marketing - Consumer Cards Business (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
This position is a pivotal role in developing the engagement strategy for Consumer Cards business. Areas of responsibility include billings growth, spend diversity, controlling attrition and lending revenues.
Key Deliverable include :
- Defining the end to end portfolio engagement strategy
- Design & execute campaigns to deliver against aggressive billings growth and spend targets.
- Analyze Card member spend and transaction trends and partner with relevant merchants and the merchant marketing team to increase customer engagement and spends.
- Use customer insights, marketplace trends, competitive knowledge and portfolio metrics to strategically identify and lead the development and execution of new marketing capabilities and platform initiatives. Closely collaborate with internal and external partners for the roll out of new capabilities.
- Develop and deliver an end to end retention strategy for the market to ensure best in class attrition rates across the portfolio, including top customer, high value, and spend attrition rates. Develop forecasts for attrition at a product and overall level, and ensure a focus on spend attrition and profitable attrition saves. Partner closely with Customer contact center to control early account attrition, spend attrition and overall attrition.
- Partnership with operations and servicing teams to drive process excellence initiatives and enhanced customer experience to transform market Net Promoter Scores (NPS - recommenders of American Express products). Leverage insights of key contributing factors to NPS to develop strategies and activities which increase promoters and reduce detractors
- At least 5 years of overall experience with exposure to Marketing, product and portfolio management.
- Experience in financial services is not mandatory but is preferable. Knowledge of the Banking/Insurance industry (market trends, economics, regulatory environment)
- Superior analytical skills required; demonstrated ability to synthesize complex data into winning strategies and executable plans. Comfort with ambiguity and blue sky thinking.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate with external and Internal partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven results and thought leadership to drive optimal results and maximize business opportunities
- Knowledge of the Banking/Insurance industry (market trends, economics, regulatory environment)
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.