Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2576 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - MIS (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
- The MIS & Analytics Team is responsible for enabling global servicing network process to be efficient and effective by establishing the best in class MIS and analytics function.
- The MIS and analytics scope covers the dynamic and fast paced global credit environment including traditional credit products and new products introduced to the market place.
- The individual will be expected to gain business knowledge about operational processes and lead a team of business analysts in the creation of global MIS and generating analytical insights. Ability to manage and work with multiple partners is a must. Projects will be focused on management/enhancements within the credit space.
- Specialist level metrics require a high degree of accuracy as they are the drivers of coaching, incentives, and year end performance. Projects will be a mix of enhancing existing reports and designing new reports for pilot programs.
- Operating Knowledge and Experience in Managing Consumer/Commercial Credit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Motivated, Results Oriented, And Effective at Handling Multiple Priorities
- Advanced Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Or Other Quantitative Fields Preferred
- Strong Peer Management and Influencing Skills
- Thorough Understanding Of Global Risk Systems (GRMS, WCC, AR Systems) Will Be A Plus For Internal Candidates.
- Strong and hands-on experience in SAS/SQL/Big data is a must.
- Experience in statistical analysis is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Industry Type : Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.