Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2694 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Ensure the integrity of the P&L through effective close control activities to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards;
- Understanding of Management Reporting process at Segment/Regional/Market/LOB level;
- Detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics, trend analysis and commentary to cater to diverse customer requirements;
- Perform root cause analysis on the type of queries received and respond appropriately; Ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes to ensure integrity of the information;
- Participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives;
- Ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures.;
- Support in-house projects with SME knowledge to support in development of relevant reporting of Financial Statements with analysis;
- Collaborate with multiple Finance partners to source information and deliver on customer expectations to business requirement
Skills Set :
- The incumbent should be an MBA from premier institute or a Chartered Accountant with minimum 2-3 years of post-qualification experience
- Knowledge of Company Policies, Businesses, Finance processes and Systems - Oracle, BIEE, TM1, Axiom etc., is desirable
- Problem solving, Customer focused, with strong ability to resolve operational issues and effectively address service situations
- Financial Planning and analytical skills to facilitate and focus on continuous improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact independently with business partners / customers
- Good collaboration and co-ordination abilities
- Must be an independent and, result oriented self-starter
- Should be able to understand and exceed customer's requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times
- Familiarity with US GAAP and financial accounting experience will be an added advantage
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.