Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2742 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Financial Analysis (2-4 yrs)
Job Description -
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Support the forecast, planning & R&O processes for GNS Global
- Ensure the integrity of the P&L through effective close control activities to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards
- Detailed review of the P&L along with variance analytics, trend analysis and commentary to cater to diverse customer requirements
- Perform root cause analysis on the type of queries received and respond appropriately
- Completing month-end processes for GNS Global and ensure integrity of the P&L through close control activities maintaining high accuracy and productivity standards
- Deep dive and performance analytics around select P&L lines on Global basis
- Managing the ongoing Risks & Opportunities assessments for GNS Global
- Coordinating period detailed forecasts for GNS Global
- Assisting in developing Annual plan and LRP
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Chartered Accountant, MBA with 2-4 years of experience
- Knowledge of Company Policies, Businesses, Finance processes and Systems (Oracle,TM1, Cornerstone etc) is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills, with experience of managing large data set and data mining
- Reporting and analysis experience will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to handle high pressure environment with aggressive deadlines while balancing long term / short term impacts and multiple priorities and customers
- Must be proficient in MS Applications such as Word, Excel and Power point
- Be flexible to operate in different time zones to troubleshoot user queries and issues
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.