Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2339 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Enterprise Digital Analytics (5-10 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work "Hall of Fame".
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
GCMA is responsible for targeting, acquiring, engaging and retaining commercial customers over online and offline channels and delivering world-class analytics, insights and data products for the Global Commercial Services (GCS) and Global Merchant Services (GMS). In this role, the incumbent will be part of Commercial Data Quality & Data Products Analytics team of GCMA. He/She will apply advanced analytics, machine learning and data science techniques to develop data products or data quality products for emerging business opportunities in the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Agilely lead the analytics team in planning and delivering solutions
- Define, Design, Create, and Implement data science & analytical solutions on data products and data quality of commercial data across prospects & customers including US and International markets
- Collaborate with Decision Science and Capabilities to manage, guide and build analytical solutions to improve coverage & accuracy of data including activities such as identification, arbitration, modeling, implementation, and execution into business outcomes
- Explore the usage and implementation of the latest big data/machine learning techniques and intelligently integrating traditional structured data with unstructured data to drive profitable growth in a commercial acquisition and charge volume.
- Introduce new approaches to transform complex customer behavioral data into data products that serve the entire Global Commercial organization.
- Continually broaden and strengthen knowledge of analytical methods and tools.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field related to machine learning, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Pattern Recognition, or Operation Research, is required.
- Hands-on experience in machine learning algorithm development or application.
- Experience in large data processing and handling, deep understanding of data science is a plus.
- Familiar with big data platform and its applications, such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, and Spark.
- Master at least one popular programming language (e.g., Python/R, Java, Scala, C++).
- Strong communication skills, able to explain complex algorithm and results to business partners in simple terms.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, with a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking.
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings.
- Ability to work independently yet be a team player and a good team leader.
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.