Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1775 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Manager - Business Systems Developer - Global Servicing Network (7-10 yrs)
The Global Servicing Network (GSN) delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members and merchants around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services, and driving revenue growth for the company. The GSN MIS and Analytics team is responsible for providing Executive Decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to leverage our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement to deepen loyalty with our customers and drive brand advocacy. Team has a global footprint though this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India. The role is a B35 people leader role reporting to a Director.
Key Responsibilities -
- Centrally manage MIS and key operational metrics for Executive Leadership Team and address data needs across operations and support teams
- Provide analytical and decision support framework and address information gaps through insightful analytics and developing lead indicators
- Build collaborative relationships across GSN groups and participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Lead and enable implementation of Big Data strategy for MIS transformation and solutions, decentralizing data and creating automated reporting solutions
- Effectively manage a dynamic team of highly skilled employees, addressing any onboarding, training, engagement and development requirements.
- Minimum 7 years- experience, with 3-4 years in MIS/ decision support/Business Intelligence/re-engineering/Business Transformation role, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results. Experience in people management
- Strong working knowledge of Big Data tools (Hive, Python, etc), hands on experience of Tableau and expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) is essential.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Should be able to collaborate effectively with different business partners to drive results.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Conceptual and Creative Thinker with extensive background and interest in quantitative business analysis with experience In handling large data sets
- A high degree of flexibility to senior management's requests for special projects and analysis and ability to work flexi shifts.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.