HR at American Express
Views:4022 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
American Express - Manager - Business System Development - MIS & Analytics Team (7-10 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
This Team delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members and merchants around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services, and driving revenue growth for the company. The MIS and Analytics team is responsible for providing Executive Decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to leverage our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement to deepen loyalty with our customers and drive brand advocacy. Team has a global footprint though this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
- Centrally manage MIS and key operational metrics for Executive Leadership Team and address data needs across operations and support teams
- Provide analytical and decision support framework and address information gaps through insightful analytics and developing lead indicators
- Build collaborative relationships across GSN groups and participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Lead and enable implementation of Big Data strategy for MIS transformation and solutions, decentralizing data and creating automated reporting solutions
- Effectively manage a dynamic team of highly skilled employees, addressing any onboarding, training, engagement and development requirements.
- Minimum 7 years experience, with 3-4 years in MIS/ decision support/Business Intelligence/re-engineering/Business Transformation role, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Experience in people management
- Strong working knowledge of Big Data tools (Hive, Python, etc.), hands on experience of Tableau and expertise in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is essential.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Should be able to collaborate effectively with different business partners to drive results
- Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects, and work effectively in a team environment.
- Conceptual and Creative Thinker with extensive background and interest in quantitative business analysis with experience in handling large data sets
- A high degree of flexibility to senior management's requests for special projects and analysis and ability to work flexi shifts.
- Btech/MBA Preferred
- Hive and SQL experience in a Mandate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.