Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1473 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Information Security Analyst I (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Job Description :
Information Security Assessment/Compliance Activities :
- Prepare Information Security assessment materials prior to placement with Assessor Teams
- Assist with Assessment activities (e.g, escalations, gathering inputs/information, etc.)
- Coordinate Gap Remediation efforts
- Primary editor/gate keeper of the Standard Operating Procedures for the Third Party Security Management program
- Coordinate and draft training materials as needed (e.g., TSM Quarterly Training)
- Communications specialist - (editor of enterprise communications, Contact Lists, Quarterly Newsletter, etc.)
Meeting facilitator :
- Schedule, execute and document critical meeting minutes for both internal and external stakeholders (Team meetings, Operation/Calibration calls with Assessors, etc.)
Project Management :
- Track all TSM assessments and gaps via reporting for all Business Units and provide weekly updates to the TSM Team for upcoming assessments and gaps.
- Track status for IS critical assessments, progress against Milestones and publish internally on a weekly basis.
- Submit system enhancements and coordinate launch activities
- Special Projects-
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Work Experience :
- 5-6 years of experience in progressively responsible positions, including working with global teams
- Background in Information Security, Operations, Supplier Management, Procurement, Compliance, Finance & Reporting or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills as role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to influence and drive to consensus
- Attention to DETAIL and draft procedures
- Ability to multi-task, challenge status quo, and problem solve
- Ability and willingness to identify and call out process inefficiencies and errors - then work collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve
Basic Skill Sets :
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint is a must.
- Self-starter with high degree of accountability.
- Must have ability to work independently, and between cross-functional internal and external groups.
- Experience in information security - certifications (preferred but not required)
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.