Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2772 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Head - Business Planning & Analytics (6-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- Head, Business Planning and Analytics: India Business.
- The position shall be responsible to lead the Business planning and analytics for India business.
- Detailed data backed inputs to execute various planning cycles - along with continued monitoring, identifying & reporting variances (if any).
- Extensive bottoms-up planning & strategy for annual and long-range plans.
- Responsible for Business Insights, Analytics, and MIS.
- The support leadership team in achieving P&L goals.
- Maintain, track & report all key business metrics with an ability to analyze complex data and draw accurate conclusions/inferences and recommend changes, if required.
- Enable data-based decision making.
- Responsible for optimally managing funds utilization.
- Act as an administrator for the Sales Incentive Plan.
- Planning & forecasting including long-range plans.
- Responsible for vendor payables process.
- Responsible for Salesforce.com/CRM portal.
- Responsible for external and internal audits.
- The role is tasked elements of portfolio strategy including financial management, market research, portfolio actions and design, positioning and competitive strategy.
- Lead a team to effectively deliver on various responsibilities.
- Strong focus on Control and Compliance.
- Cross-Functional Engagement: Interactions across functions and lines of business such as Sales, Marketing, Risk, Operations, Finance, Acquisition, Legal.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA with 6+ years of relevant experience or overall experience of 8+ years.
- Must have Exceptionally spoken and written communication & Inter-Personal skills.
- Must have knowledge of key business metrics of these businesses. System knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint & VBA. SAS knowledge will be preferable.
- Team handling experience preferred.
- Must have Strong Analytical skills and strong Collaboration Skills
- Ability to Identify Potential Problems And Develop Mitigating Action Plans.
- Ability to prioritize work based on a broad understanding of project needs and goals.
- Strong Result Orientation (Setting Goals, Prioritization, Taking Accountability).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job Type : Permanent
Industry Type : Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.