Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2039 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Financial Analyst - TM1 (4-9 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
- Manage multiple financial processes including one or more elements of Reporting, Planning & Forecasting, Long Range Plan, Investment Optimisation etc by leveraging IBM Cognos TM1 platform and capabilities.
- Assist in Building and implementation of new financial processes/enrichment or customization of existing processes by offering optimum solutions leveraging IBM Cognos TM1 platform and capabilities.
- Consistently improve current financial processes vide automation, enhanced controls etc by adopting best practices and new capabilities.
- Contribute to the assessment and improvement of the impact of all processes to the platform/server. Manage customers and their expectations around multiple aspects including on-going support, enhancement, new solutions.
- Training & Troubleshooting for both team members and business partners
Shift timing: 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm
An offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Project experience, of designing, building, managing technology solutions for finance processes particularly IBM Cognos TM1 with emphasis on problem-solving, data integrity and automation.
- Experience and understanding of Financial Reporting, Planning & Forecasting Strong understanding of American Express business processes and financial systems
- Exhibits ability to think the short and long-term to identify and manage processes and resources
- Exhibits ability at problem-solving and has an eye to identify opportunities
- Strong communication skills
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.