Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2703 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Financial Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Job Description :
- This position manages the functions of GNS Partner Settlements, Accounting & Partner Servicing for Network Business processes within the GNB India department.
- Network Settlement Solutions, this role is to support the network settlements process, raising and keying related accounting entries.
- The position will also include responsibility for various ad-hoc financial activities within the GNS Partner Settlement process.
Principal Accountabilities are :
- Support Partner Settlement & Accounting Process
- Gain understanding at an operational level of the Network Transaction Lifecycle and perform related settlements & accounting for network partners
- Support implementation activities for new network deals, with focus on E2E streamlined process.
- Support BCP Planning and Testing
- Supporting a strong and robust PRSA Control mechanism
- Should ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures besides contractual and regulatory requirements as applicable and is required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives
- Should consistently understand and exceed customers- requirements whilst ensuring effective teamwork at all times
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA/ Bachelor Degree preferably in Commerce with 1 to 2 years of experience
- The strong analytical person with the ability to identify the root cause of problems and drive efficiency initiatives
- Flexible and engaging team member with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in highly critical and SLA based compressed timeline and achieve 99%+ accuracy and timeliness
- Must have good communication, interpersonal skills and be an effective team player
- Must have sound analytical skills
- Add on Knowledge on Credit Card business and process linkage would be preferred.
- Shift Timings: 11:30am to 7:30pm
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.