Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2088 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Operations - Global New Accounts (9-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Monitor ongoing business results driving Customer Satisfaction. Monitor individual Team Leader performance relative to objectives and articulate performance / improvement needs.
- Monitors VOCM, CHT, HOC and other customer/Shareholder indicators closely and addresses gaps for identified process.
- Reduce Cancellation rates and drive improvement in automation rates. Focus on creating seamless processes which require minimal manual intervention and provide the customer with a better experience and the organization with a more efficient process.
- Focus on Internal Quality - BST and HOC. Facilitate audit, perform reviews and deliver feedback across site / process.
- Drive schedule adherence and attendance to improve gross availability at a process and site level.
- Focus on cost control through periodic reviews, suggest cost saving process (efficient) enhancements, support infrastructure and facilities maintenance and manage operational expenses as per budget.
- Ensure FTE ramp up as per schedule by working with Work Force Planning and HR, ensuring correct and timely hiring by HR, coordinating training with the training organization and all OJT support requirements.
- Conduct periodic reviews of existing talent and facilitate employee development through internal and external means. Ensure succession planning.
- Work closely with HR in identifying and creating a strategy to attract and retaining talent.
- Maximize and encourage - Employee Engagement- through effective & timely communication while utilizing various leadership development programs to develop talent.
- Innovate, have a strong analytical bent of mind. Be comfortable with numbers. Use data to identify, articulate and solve business problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated. Have the ability to integrate effectively with the larger Global New Accounts network.
- Create strong linkages with network partners . Deliver on goals which are key priorities for the network.
- Operations management experience or experience in leading large teams.
- A total experience of 9 + years.
- Project Leadership experience in order to manage department-wide initiatives.
- Experience in group dynamics, team empowerment, and individual development, to include experience with the process of staff development.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, presentable and employee interaction.
- Analytical experience to deal with complex business problems (For Example Six Sigma, GB certification etc.)
Job Type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.