Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2740 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Director - Information Security (7-10 yrs)
Develops a team goals plan that is well-integrated with the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program road map and the AXP Cyber Risk management strategy. Responsible for operations budget management and forecasting (personnel, product licensing and maintenance, infrastructure costs). Has a strong record of personal leadership, directly leading others or influencing partners and peers. Is able to communicate an inspirational vision to team members while clearly enumerating goals that solve business requirements and provide quantifiable value. Must be able to delegate, empowering employees to solve problems and develop their leadership skills through experience. Written and verbal communications skills are well developed in order to be clear, concise, and honest. Possesses strong business acumen; understanding contract negotiations, budgetary discipline, issues resolution, and be able to influence the industry. Understands key performance indicators for PAM capabilities delivery. Ensures measurements and alerts are in place to provide high availability for PAM platforms. Ensures high levels of quality to customers and AXP leadership with relevant reporting to drive improvements in all areas; risk reduction, user experience, and efficiency gains. Demonstrated competence with Identity and Access Management discipline. Understands audit requirements and a track record of on-time response to queries and closure of identified gaps.
Responsible for the 7x24x365 operational availability for AXP Privileged Access Management (PAM) platforms. PAM capabilities include Privileged Accounts and Session Management (PESM), and Privilege Elevation and Delegation Management (PEDM). Deep familiarity with the industry-leading PAM tools is required. This includes CyberArk's Enterprise Password Vault, Application Password Vault, and Beyond Trust's PowerBroker for UNIX and Linux, and PowerBroker for Windows tools. Candidates for this role must have years of experience running operations of infrastructure, application, platforms, and compliance controls. Candidates must have a proven track record of driving results and providing the highest levels of availability and customer service. Strong operational leadership experience demonstrating an ability to act with grace under pressure, keeping a level head during stressful or chaotic periods. Familiar with AXP enterprise IT and business is a plus, - technology platforms, infrastructure, leaders, lines of business, operating systems, directory services, and service delivery organizations.
Critical Factors to Success:
This leader will be responsible for reducing the risk for AXP while improving the experience for the end user and reducing costs through continuous optimization. Demonstrated advanced competency with ITIL practices and methodologies (ServiceNow - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management). Ability to lead a global workforce. Stays abreast of current Cyber Threat risks and trends beyond those specific to the PAM disciplines.
- 7+ years proven leadership experience in a large corporate setting.
- 10+ years IAM experience
Extensive relevant professional work experience, including implementing complex business solutions, technologies process and automation tools; relevant background in information security, controls, compliance and/or regulatory experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- Professional Security certification required (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPCB, etc.).
- Requires an ability to contribute to an author PAM strategy as well as lead the tactical execution to realize the strategic vision
- Requires a track record of designing, implementing and operating information security processes and methodologies in a manner that effectively supports business objectives.
- Requires in-depth understanding of current and emerging technology capabilities.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Deep familiarity with the industry-leading IAM and PAM tools is required. This includes SailPoint's IIQ and CyberArk's Enterprise Password Vault, Application Password Vault, and Beyond Trust's PowerBroker for UNIX and Linux, and PowerBroker for Windows tools.
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.