Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2403 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analytics I Role - Global Corporate Payments - Data/Strategy & Insights India Team (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work 'Hall of Fame'.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
This role will support the fast-accelerating GCP business through a detailed performance analysis of a prospect/client's working capital. Prime responsibilities would be :
- Analyze the client's Financials/ Accounts Payable files to establish the working capital, AXP acceptance footprint
- Deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity & management, and create analytics to help the leadership as well as field team evaluate and drive business performance
- Assist the ad-hoc analysis/critical RFP initiatives to be undertaken by the team for information visibility to the stakeholders and help them develop strategies for growth-oriented actions
- Develop solutions by integrating data from different data sources using SQL, MS-Excel, SQL etc.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation for all process specific tasks
Mandatory Skills :
- High attention to details and capable of analyzing large datasets and ability to generate effective insides through data visualization and analysis
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate teamwork with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
- Strong-hold on MS-Office suite of products (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint)
Desirable Skills :
- Good knowledge on Excel/SQL/SAS
- Know-how about Payments Industry.
- Minimum bachelor degree from reputed institute in Commerce
- Master's degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounts Payable, Business or related fields (desired)
- 1-2 years of work exp in financial, accounts payable, procurement analysis domain
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support the international business
- Should be tenured for a minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline (for internal candidates)
- Should not be on Level 4 or above counseling at the time of applying (for internal candidates)
- Should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review (for internal candidates)
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.