Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2828 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II (1-6 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it.
American Express is one of the world's largest, most analytically sophisticated financial services providers. The American Express Brand stands for unsurpassed customer service and expertise in quantitative analysis is central to our success in serving customers and delivering for shareholders.
The large team of econometricians and programmers thrives in a culture where problems are solved with innovative approaches and precise analysis. Customer marketing vision is to deliver the most relevant content to the right customer at the right time through their preferred channel(s) of choice. The Organic Growth team within Enterprise Digital & Analytics(EDA) is focused on developing, innovating and integrating, information-driven marketing strategy globally.The teams- focus is on driving customer acquisitions by giving treatments to our existing customer base like upgrades, cross sells and family cards (supplementary) which have proven to increase engagement, deepen relationship and thereby give incremental revenue.
The team works at developing the economic estimate of such treatments through predictive modeling which can be utilized in future ROI based investments. The team also designs a personalized and timely curriculum to deliver to the customer across various customer life stages such as early tenure, organic, pre attrition and retention through advanced data science techniques. The role requires exhibiting a high level of expertise in guiding the data strategy through statistical analysis, decision support logic and data techniques. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He / She will drive improvements in generating data-driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiativ
Key focus areas will include:
- Development of analytical infrastructure to improve the relevance of customer marketing by identifying the right offers for each card member
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make offer targeting more intelligent and relevant
- Innovation with focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions The individual is expected to create holistic recommendation by pulling data from different data sources and make effective and persuasive presentations for project teams and business leaders.
- He/She will work directly with central marketing teams to drive the above strategies.
- A Master's degree in Economics, Statistics, Quantitative analysis or MBA with quantitative specialization and significant analytical/econometric experience
- The incumbent must possess strong analytical capabilities to synthesize unstructured data and help develop business strategies to improve customer experiences, marketing objectives.
- Competency in data mining and customer segmentation techniques through SAS/SQL/open sources such as R/Python
- Ability to be proactive, think quickly and make critical decisions regarding high visibility deliverables with tight timelines; often requiring the ability to make complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure
- High quality is written and oral communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisionsJob type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.