Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2933 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk Management II (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Commercial Payments is one of the strategic imperatives for American Express. The opportunities in this global space are large which AXP is monetizing using a wide array of products (both card & non-card).
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating risk and analytical capabilities that will enable a comprehensive view of high balance exposures through their life-cycle across all global commercial products at an obligor level.
- Particular focus will be on early warning signals that will enable effective controls to mitigate volatility.
- With an anticipation that an economic cycle change could occur this capability will also be crucial to our preparedness for a recession by identifying high-balance segments that could be vulnerable to a cycle change
- MBA, Masters Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
- 1-4 Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record Of Strong Performance.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL/Hive.
- Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership .
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.