Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1351 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Risk & Info Management Domain - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (0-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
American Express Membership Rewards (MR) is one of the largest and most renowned card-based loyalty programs in the world. It is a pillar of the American Express value proposition and one of the key features that engage our Cardmembers and sets American Express apart from its competition. An exciting opportunity to shape our card member loyalty analytics globally.
Job Responsibilities what you do here will have an impact on our business, our customers, and your career. The ideal candidate should have the business knowledge as well as sound technical knowledge to be able to translate complex business issues into structured and well-thought-out solutions that will drive decision-making.
- Partner with global loyalty teams to shape our loyalty card members analytics to drive engagement, spend growth and prevent attrition
- Devise test and learn strategy for loyalty campaigns, including test planning, execution, and analytics
- Partner with global loyalty teams to put in place a rigorous and comprehensive strategy for redemption category level pricing
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Business management from a premier institute
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience data analytics (either through work or academics)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with advanced statistical modeling techniques
- Proficiency & experience in using data manipulation & statistical analysis tools (Python, Hive, SQL, SAS, etc.)
- Strong self-starter with the ability to self-organize around a clear deliverable and deliver it end-to -end
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.