Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1934 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst I - Global Servicing Network (4-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Global Servicing Network is part of the Global Services Group & is the single largest unit of American Express addressing the servicing needs of all American Express clients and customers globally across multiple locations and channels.
- The GSN MIS and Analytics COE team is responsible for Executive decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to leverage our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement to deepen loyalty with our customers and drive brand advocacy. Team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Manage, Master & Leverage Information Across Various Data Sources, Cross- Tabulating To Integrate, Synthesize And Enrich Information.
- Provide Meaningful, Timely And Accurate MIS To Various Business Partners And Meet Specific Requirements
- Develop Global Reporting Capabilities By Introducing Common Definitions, Consistency Of Reporting And Consolidation Of Metrics.
- Successfully Engage In Multiple Initiatives, Support All Ongoing Projects And Provide Consultative Expertise Focused On Win-Win Solutions
- Leading Global Analytics Efforts And Assuming Ownership & Accountability Of Data And Outcomes
- Development Of Analytical Infrastructure To Enhance Business Results And Support Decision Making.
- Perform Analysis For Adhoc Queries Received From Leadership & Internal Customers
- Minimum 4 Years Work Experience, with experience in Financial Analysis/ MIS/ Decision Support Role
- Proficiency in SQL/SAS/Tableau with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word And Powerpoint). Experience working on Big Data tools.
- Strong Quantitative And Analytical Skills With The Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously.
- Demonstrated Ability To Prioritize And Drive Results. Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible.
- Team Player With & Excellent Communication Skills- Both Written & Oral
- GSN Process Expertise Will Be Added Advantage.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.