Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1449 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Global Servicing Network (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Global Servicing Network (GSN) organization delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- The GSN Servicing Insights & MIS team (part of GSN Global Strategy & Support organization) is the primary point of contact for all GSN information needs and is responsible for Executive Decision Support through advanced analytics and MIS.
- The team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Providing Analytical & Decision Support across GSN through advanced analytics (from sourcing to staging data, generating insights to exposing them for consumption via reporting platforms/strategy implementation)
- Enabling business user self-service through the creation of MIS capabilities
- Systematically identify out of pattern activities in a timely manner and address information gaps by providing insightful analytics
- Working independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum 4 years experience with at least 2 years in Quantitative Business Analysis/Data Science with experience in handling large data sets
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical Skills and be a conceptual and innovative thinker
- Excellent programming skills on Hive/SAS/SQL/Teradata is essential with good understanding of Big Data ecosystems
- Strong exposure to Python/R/Statistical packages must & familiarity with NLP, Neural Networks, AI will be an added advantage.
- Project management skills and ability to identify and translate business information needs into insights and information cubes for ease of consumption in reporting and analytics.
- Proven thought leadership, strong communication, relationship management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- GSN knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage.
- Postgraduate degree in a quantitative field will be an added advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.