Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2156 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Global Commercial Customer Analytics (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) is the analytical engine for Global Commercial Payments. Accelerating growth momentum, increasing profitability and powering up our value proposition are key objectives for GCP organization. Commercial Marketing Analytics organization, within EDA, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives.
It is the analytical engine that powers profitable business growth through consultative and innovative solutions across GCP. Commercial Marketing Analytics - India is a high performing team and strong partner to the Global GCP Marketing business. The team enables GCP Marketing business by providing actionable insights to drive business strategy and growth. This is an outstanding opportunity in a high visibility role that will work very closely with GCP Marketing organization in Marketing space to provide meaningful analytics and actionable insights that help in creating growth strategies.
The Analyst would be a part of EDA’s Global Commercial Card Analytics team and would be focused on the Customer Analytics. Customer Analytics would involve optimizing the cross-sell efforts, spend enablement and retention efforts. A very strong focus of this role would be machine learning and data science.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Support and enable the Global Marketing Organization with actionable, insightful analytical solutions to drive business performance
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and Senior leaders
- Drive Automation and ongoing refinement of analytical frameworks
- Drive execution of ideas and results
- Work closely with Marketing Managers/Stakeholders to create and implement new analytical solutions
- Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, or Economics / MBA) and/or Engineering
- Knowledge of SAS is mandatory, exposure to Big Data technologies like R, HIVE a plus
- Hands on exposure to Statistical Analysis (Forecasting, Modeling, Optimization techniques)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with minimal errors
- Strong ability to formulate and communicate strategies in a clear, compelling way
- Exceptional strategic and analytical thinking
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timing
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.