Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2481 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - ICS Authorization Strategy (1-2 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The incumbent would be part of the ICS Authorizations team. This Team based out of Gurgaon and will work on development and enhancement of customer management strategies for Authorizations.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Developing and enhancing existing Point of Sale strategies by leveraging data driven analytics.
2. Understand the ICS Authorizations process and rule strtucture in CAS/DAC
3. Periodic Tracking and Performance Monitoring of strategies and conducting case reviews
4. Partnering with other Teams to enhance System Capabilities and other strategies that will help in more optimal Point of Sale decisioning.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA, Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
- 1-2 Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record Of Strong Performance.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL. Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills. Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
- Winning Attitude and Ability to Have Fun
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.