Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2525 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (0-4 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Position in question is in the ICS Individual Customer Management team based out of Gurgaon. The candidate will work on development and enhancement of Customer Credit Risk and driving the next round of modeling enhancements.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Developing and enhancing existing CDSS/TSR by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques
2. Application of Machine Learning techniques to complement existing conventional prediction framework
3. Periodic Tracking and Performance Monitoring of models and conducting case reviews
4. Partnering with other Teams to develop System Capabilities and other predictive logic(s) that will help in more optimal downstream decisioning.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline with a strong aptitude to work in a modeling/analytical role
- Past experience in developing Risk or Acquisition models
- Ability to integrate information from different sources in a coherent manner and interpret data to bring out key trends & identify opportunity areas
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in SAS programming/expertise in Machine Learning techniques
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.