Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3245 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Risk & Info Management (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
1. Manage, master & leverage information from various data sources, cross- tabulating to integrate, synthesize and enrich information.
2. Generation of mis and conducting portfolio tracking activities
3. Optimizing application of risk management for the consumer team portfolios to ensure consistent credit performance and delivery of aggressive financial commitments and key customer goals.
1. Strong quantitative, analytical, project management and structured problem solving skills.
2. Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and on aggressive time-lines.
3. Effective team player and be able to manage multiple projects.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Experience in analyzing data, drawing inferences and making recommendations.
6. Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
7. Experience working in market-risk or a similar role.
8. Understanding of credit card business economics.
9. An advanced quantitative degree in business administration, engineering, statistics or economics and/or equivalent work experience will be preferred.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.