Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2719 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Business Analyst - Risk & Info Management - IIM/ISB/IISc/IIT/FMS (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years. A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The GNICS New Accounts Strategy team is responsible for developing and implementing Underwriting Strategies for prospects and customers across international markets. The team works very closely with market Chief Credit Officers, decision science team and technology teams to develop, implement, monitor and manage underwriting strategies across markets.
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing profitable New Account Underwriting Strategies (Economic Logic) for International Markets.
- Contributing to the overall New Accounts underwriting optimization Partnering with multiple business partners to develop and implement underwriting strategies for new products.
- Partnering with multiple business partners to implement next generation New Account Decision Capabilities.
- Working closely with multiple business partners across the globe.
- Provide strong thought leadership while working with multiple business partners.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBA, Master's degree In Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed institute, Master's degree from IITs.
- 0-3 Years of relevant/related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance.
- Proficiency with programming In SAS/SQL.
- Knowledge of Big Data / Machine learning algorithms would be required
- Ability to drive results with strong thought leadership
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills. - Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, manage and integrate with cross-functional business partners worldwide.
- Winning attitude and ability to have fun
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.