Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1712 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager/Business Analyst - Global Lending & Co-Brand - Personal Loans (0-3 yrs)
- American Express is heavily invested to grow its consumer lending portfolio across card and non-card lending products and services in each of American Express- markets. Global Lending & Cobrand (GLC) is at the heart of this focused on unlocking lending share of existing American Express Card Members and attracting new lending prospects, delivering products and services that will enhance the companys competitive position in each of its markets, and strengthening American Express- brand in the lending space.
GLC is a business focused team with colleagues having diverse work-profile from product & marketing to analytics & technology. The Non-Card Pricing and Acquisition Strategy team is responsible for optimizing pricing for the U.S. Personal Loans business and create innovative strategies to drive consistency and alignment to improve acquisition decisions for investment optimization, targeting, underwriting and initial line.
- Analyze customer data and portfolio trends for Personal Loans to track performance, inform pricing strategy and help deliver 2019 revenue targets.
- Implement testing of different terms, target segments and pricing strategies for Personal Loans to improve understanding of customer behavior and help develop new pricing strategies to drive accelerated growth
- Support Card Member Value (CMV) Harmonization initiative, performing deep dives to evaluate opportunities to drive consistency, identify best practices and generate insights to support improved decision making
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on select acquisition initiatives to validate behavioral assumptions and economic drivers, evaluating opportunities to optimize investment decisions and ensure recession readiness
- Work with multiple business & technical teams to deploy impactful tools to optimize pricing across cards and loans, through a combinations of enhanced inputs (e.g. bureau data) and insights (e.g. machine learning, such as K Next Neighbor analyses)
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
- Drive billing, revenue, profitability & lending share growth through advanced analytical techniques
- Drive agile decision making to launch best-in-class products & experience for our card members
- Ensure sound economics in our products to withstand multiple business cycles
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the roles agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world- s best customer experiences every day Critical Factors to Success:
- Build cutting edge and customized Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithms to enhance modeling accuracy and efficiency
- Innovate modeling techniques and variable creation to solve business problems
- Support analytics across the life cycle from pre-sales to attrition
Past Experience: 0-3 years of relevant experience
Experience in credit card business & multi-stakeholder management
Post Graduate Degree in Management/Economics/Statistics/Mathematics/ Engineering
Functional & Technical:
- Demonstrated ability to utilize financial, credit bureau and behavioral data to develop business insights shaping growth strategies and initiatives
- Strong understanding of the economics of lending products, pricing principles and key levers of profitability
- Strong relationship, communication and influence management skills
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL, Hive, R or Python is considered A PLUS
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across different geographies is considered a plus
Platforms Good to have:
- Set The Agenda: Shape winning strategies by focus on optimizing the existing business through analysis, business acumen, and in-depth knowledge of Lending drivers, Incorporate an Enterprise mindset and external perspective
- Bring Others With You: Communicate & influence sound business cases and recommendations through collaboration as an essential focus
- Do It The Right Way: Manage partner communication and enable decision making quickly and effectively
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.