Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1335 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - TCPS - Customer Service/Customer Experience (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for managing various operational activities such as account set up and maintenance, database updates as related to selling partner mergers and acquisitions, research associated with multiple facets of account setup and maintenance, miscellaneous reporting/analysis, issue resolution, troubleshooting on concerns raised by selling partners, etc .
- Interpret Compliance and Risk data.
- Ensure all account requirements are documented.
- System update related to Global Prepaid new selling partner locations besides key activities like new branch setups / closures or maintenance related to existing seller information and communication back to the requestor after processing the request.
- Manage and lead all merger activity.
- Ensure all processes are carried out in an effective and timely manner.
- Emphasis in building a work plan, identifying internal and external resources and critical dates is vital to ensure a seamless conversion process.
- Support project management cross functional seller implementation teams.
- Provide expertise as a subject matter expert on technical requirements, system design and testing.
- Support client set up initiatives as needed to ensure timely and accurate account implementation.
- Prepare and share sales information MIS with key selling partners on a regular basis.
- Continuous analysis of all account setup and maintenance functions to identify opportunities for process improvements, identify trends knowing when to escalate as appropriate.
- Collaborate with management and team to initiate process improvements.
- Accurate tracking of work flow activities to support SLA’s reporting to leadership team.
- Critical aspects of this position include close collaboration with the GP selling partners, GP Client Management, Global
- Risk and Compliance as well as various Operations teams for strategic alignment
Contacts with people both internal and external to the organization which are essential for performing the job responsibilities:
a) Internal-Extensive interaction with Client Management, Operations, Risk, Compliance, Finance, DDU, Projects, Technologies etc globally. Must provide input to resolve setup exceptions, establish/interpret policy and to develop new processing systems.
b) External-FSI/ Banks/Moneychangers/ Regulatory Authorities/Govt. Agencies and calls from selling partners with questions or escalation concerns to resolve issues.
Shift Timing : 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Post Graduate / Graduate with 1-2 yrs of experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to collaborate/influence individuals at various levels within our selling partner organizations and GP
- Good diversity skills - able to work in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual group.
- Ability to multi task providing seamless customer service
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with team members and deliver on customer experience Flexible approach with the ability to re-prioritize and respond to changing and sometimes stressful work demands
- Commitment to quality and accuracy while maintaining speed of processing transactions
- Must be focused and self motivated with the ability to work independently in a high volume, fast paced, and dynamic environment
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with close attention to detail
- Must have technical aptitude, and experience in a servicing and production environment
- Good knowledge and proficiency using PC applications Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Requires skills to provide feedback. Input to resolve technical issues involving system outages, etc Knowledge of TCPS mainframe application with competency in MAPS, SPS, SRS, FIS, BARS, Salesforce, DEALS, Account Extract, I Vu, CISS, XTND, Internet, Windows applications
- Requires internal business knowledge in order to enhance customer experience and ensure their needs are met
- Strong knowledge of GP products is preferred
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.