Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2670 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Risk Management II (3-8 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
This highly impactful analyst role will be responsible for GCS Global Business Transformation performance reporting and complex analysis to support Global re-engineering and business transformation initiatives.
- Partnering with BT Teams on successfully scope potential revenue enhancement, cost reduction or process improvement opportunities
- Provide high quality strategic and value-added decision support
- Able to Present results of complex analytic projects to business, non-technical audiences
- Provide Ad-hoc support(Analytical and strategical) to the BT team
- Proven experience in programming (VB/VBA, C#) and SharePoint management
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Advanced Excel, SAS etc.)
- Create and maintain regular BT performance reporting and analytics tools
- Prepare senior management presentations for finance and business leaders to effectively communicate financial position and drive decision making.
- Strong innovative & creating thinking
- Able to work with large and cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and Data analytics skills are essential
- Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.