Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3067 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Legal (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and win the confidence and trust of business clients and colleagues by qualitative legal work, personal excellence, integrity, credibility and communication ability.
- Proactively supports colleagues in Compliance with legal and regulatory interpretation.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates and amends all types of business contracts for the company.
- Advises on the impact of new and existing laws, regulations and codes on current or proposed business activities.
- Reviews and advises on product development and marketing programs and executions.
- Proactively protects the brand and reputation of American Express by legal advice and guidance to management supported by energetic internal advocacy.
- Manages legal expenses to budget for allocated markets and projects.
- Qualified lawyer having 4+ years post qualification quality work experience (with stability, consistency and proven track record) in one or more of: banking, payment systems, credit cards, prepaid cards, and privacy, anti-trust, and litigation fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in particular the ability to explain complex legal matters clearly and concisely to non-specialists in a MNC environment and the presence to gain credibility with senior and demanding colleagues.
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively in diverse multi/cross-cultural environment.
- Most importantly a positive attitude, growth mindset, will to win and a team player.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.