Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5804 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Legal (4-9 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice and win the confidence and trust of business clients and colleagues by qualitative legal work, personal excellence, integrity, credibility and communication ability.
- Proactively supports colleagues in Compliance with legal and regulatory interpretation.
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates and amends all types of business contracts for the company.
- Advises on the impact of new and existing laws, regulations and codes on current or proposed business activities.
- Reviews and advises on product development and marketing programs and executions.
- Proactively protects the brand and reputation of American Express by legal advice and guidance to management supported by energetic internal advocacy.
- Manages legal expenses to budget for allocated markets and projects.
- Qualified lawyer having 4+ years post qualification quality work experience (with stability, consistency and proven track record) in one or more of: banking, payment systems, credit cards, prepaid cards, and privacy, anti-trust, and litigation fields.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in particular the ability to explain complex legal matters clearly and concisely to non-specialists in a MNC environment and the presence to gain credibility with senior and demanding colleagues.
- Ability to work sensitively and effectively in diverse multi/cross-cultural environment.
- Most importantly a positive attitude, growth mindset, will to win and a team player.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.