Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2500 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Digital Data & MIS - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-2 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
- Create, enhance and maintain data & reporting capabilities on big data environment that house various digital portfolio performance metrics focused on the product & marketing roadmap for Customer and Prospect Digital products
- Handle manipulation of large datasets on SAS, Teradata and Hadoop to ensure faster data analysis.
- Understand business objectives, convert it to data requirements & technical needs and get it implemented by technology partners.
- Leverage Excel VBA automation to deliver exec level dashboards & business reporting
- Explore & leverage different business intelligence tools like Tableau & custom tools to create and manage various business intelligence reports/dashboards for different product managers
- 1 to 2 years of experience in data management, business reporting & BI
- Advanced degree in computer science, IT or management from premium institutes
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems
- Strong knowledge of statistical software (SAS / Python) and manipulating large and complex data
- Strong SQL/Hive skills and experience with UNIX utilities. Experience with Teradata preferred
- Expert in driving automation with Excel VBA coding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a tremendous will to win
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines
- Exposure to digital analytics tools (Omniture, Tealeaf) & BI tools like Tableau would be preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in all things digital
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.