Talent Acquisition Representative at Amdocs
Views:63 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Amdocs - Technical Architect (12-16 yrs)
- 12+ years of domain experience
- Hands on Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, VRA, VROPS, AWS, Azure.
- Hands on expertise in Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform.
- Experience in the use of management, reporting and automation tools
- Sound knowledge of administering LINUX. AIX / Solaris / HP-UX will be added advantage
- Hands on experience with VMware virtualization technologies working on vCenter, ESXi, VRA / VRO
- Hands on experience with hardware administration (Physical servers , Enclosures) with any of the OEM
- Deep understanding of storage, networking and hands on experience with automation technologies.
Extensive knowledge in:
- IT systems and technologies, specialized on Cloud, virtualization, and software defined environments.
- Vast experience planning and designing datacenter solutions including the physical infrastructure.
- Advanced experience and administering Linux systems
- IT Risk / Information Security
- Information security concepts
- IT risk management principles & assessment methodologies
- IT threat & vulnerability assessment technologies
- Information security standards & frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, COBIT, NIST standards, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High technical aptitude
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English