HR at AMBETRONICS ENGINEERS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:320 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Ambetronics - Assistant Purchase Manager (3-7 yrs)
Assistant Purchase Manager
- Mr. Ashish Shah is the Founder and Managing Director of Ambetronics Engineers Pvt. Ltd., a company which he established in the year 1992. It was this Technocrats brainchild company, which began as a small unit manufacturing Digital Panel Meters & Digital Gas Detectors & Indicators, but soon expanded its product portfolio to establish itself as a Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of electronics equipment in the fields of Human Safety like Gas detection & Monitoring Systems along with other Industrial Process Automation and Integration Systems.
- Over the years, it has gained admiration and reputation as a most authentic, reliable & ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Global Company in the field of Gas Detection Systems, Process Control Instrument Systems, Data Acquisition Software Systems, Cold Chain Storage, Clean Room Monitoring and Vibration Monitoring systems. Our exquisite range of products are very well recognized in the market for their performance efficiency, attractive functionalities and benchmark specifications.
- Candidate should have knowledge of procurement of Electronics Components from various vendors in the market.
- Look after purchase requisitions received from all various Dept. process the same and release purchase order within 2 to 3 working days for regular requirements.
- Sourcing and developing New/alternative vendors from the Indian/overseas market for new as well as regular requirements for bee time & price.
- Approval of samples from R&D for new vendors.
- Collect information on electronic components from the market from various suppliers.
- Support R&D with new projects within the time frame provided, arrange the material as per prototype products BOM released
- Product costing of new products as well as current products & share with the management for Approvals
- Maintaining all the purchase records in ERP software along with SAP experience will be added advantages.
- Before purchasing material should collect technical and commercial information of the material from various suppliers.
- Visit the supplier as per requirement for quality aspects
- Very good negotiation skills with supplier whenever necessary & proper planning very essential. Finding the new sources of material to reduce the cost, getting samples from suppliers, Approval from QA./ concern department.
- Familiar with technical and commercial terms and conditions of the purchase.
- To keep correspondence & co-ordination with the other department like stores. IQC. production & planning, design, accounts, R&D, etc.
- Follow up with vendors for payments term revision or a price negotiation, delivery rates, rejections, etc. follow up with accounts teams for advance/pending payments, debit notes of vendors.
- To decide and maintain minimum stock levels. ISO activities, improve systems to minimize the lead time, both internal & external, inventory control Vendor development etc.& daily reporting to Senior.