Ambab - Manager - Client Servicing (6-10 yrs)
1. Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and services that directly affect each client
2. Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments/engagements as well
3. Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
4. Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to grow engagement and consume additional services; Communicate and interact with business partners and customers to collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities.
5. Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship
6. As a key management professional, contributing in both short and long-term business objectives comprising of strategies, human resources management, people practice and financial planning
7. Define and adhere to best practices, processes to enhance the Client experience.
Essential knowledge and experience of:
1. Along with Tech, must possess strong analytical and aspiring mind.
2. Should be eager to learn and explore the commercial aspect of the IT business.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an experience of team management.
4. Experience in dealing with CXOs and Key decision makers is a big plus.
5. Must understand the Web and Mobile Application as a technology.
6. Get Things Done attitude.
7. B.Tech with a flair for management is mandatory.
8. MBA in IT or Operations is a big plus.
9. Role involves Travelling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.