Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:5992 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Amazon - Workforce Manager - Planning & Scheduling (7-11 yrs)
Workforce Manager - Planning & Scheduling
External job description :
The TRON team is an initiative which partners with the Amazon Robotics team to remotely handle exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Centers in North America.The TRON technology enables the human supervisory control of automated tasks. In the TRON system, a remote associate provides supervisory control when automated tasks fail for any reason. This allows us to avoid falling into the 90/10 trap where a task can be 90% automated but requires 90% of the time for the last 10% of functionality. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
TRON team is looking for a Workforce Manager - Planning and scheduling who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage resources across a network of sites, and who has the ability to contribute new innovations to the Amazon TRON Workforce Management Team. This is a high impact role supporting one of our largest growing OUs and regions in HC.
The ideal candidate is a leader with demonstrated ability to implement workforce management methodologies, process mapping, and optimization techniques and make data driven decisions for project deliverables. They will also possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable tactical workforce planning. Cross-team collaboration, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential.
The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business teams, Site Operations, Recruitment, Training and Leadership. A passion for developing a standard Global WFM model is required, as is engaging your team to do the same. You will play an active part in this effort including developing policy and procedure, WFM Team SLAs and ensuring we meet or exceed performance targets.
Position is located in HYD
Primary responsibilities include :
- Own and optimize partner LTF for TRON Hyd operations (potential to grow to other regions as well).
- Lead weekly and monthly LTF meetings with various partner sites and be their Amazon POC for all .IN capacity related queries.
- Provide leadership and development of WFM Scheduling Team members, ensuring that all team members have proper training and understanding of policies and procedures.
- Ownership of scheduling policies and practices across businesses in multiple regions, OU's and languages
- Serve as primary POC for all scheduling-related issues and escalations.
- Ensure all scheduling inputs are maintained for business including audits of scheduling metrics, generating reporting templates, and updating capacity inputs into system.
- Provide scheduling escalation, recovery, and restore capabilities for any failure of service; notify the proper support teams; and coordinate recovery as needed.
- Chair regular meeting with Operations Managers to lead NPT discussions, Aspect questions, staffing alignment, and forecast accuracy and to devise action plan as necessary for up to 8 weeks in advance.
- Manages business- and executive-level escalations, including reporting to senior-level leadership; accountable for SLA and capacity delivery.
- Owner of senior leader initiatives and key inputs needed for reporting and drives initiatives to effectively manage associate experience and operational excellence.
- Provide technical support, advice, process improvement recommendations, and implementation assistance to application teams on major projects and changes.
- Identify and actively drive team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs.
- Communicates effectively with peers across the same functional areas and across teams to drive priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.