Amazon - Vendor Manager - Dairy (4-6 yrs)
External Job Description
ARIPL's (Amazon Retail India Pvt. Ltd) vision is to be India's most trusted grocer and we want to get there by being best in class on attributes we believe customers care the most for- freshness, safety and transparency for produce and perishables; value, selection, and convenience for packaged food. As part of the vision, ARIPL is hiring for a Vendor Manage for Dairy category. The role would be responsible for managing business & vendor relationships for Amazon Fresh. The role requires comfort with influencing external stakeholders in the vendors- organization and internal stakeholders across category, operations and product teams. Amazon has made a global commitment to investing in this space, fueling pioneering inventions. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on a start-up business team.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and deliver results in bussiness inputs and outputs
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Retail experience preferably in Dairy business across Sales and/or Key Account Management & Marketing and Channel Management
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- MBA from Top Business Schools is preferred
- 4+ years of relevant experience in sales manager / account manager/vendor manager role desired
- Must have experience in field work and in interaction with external stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.