Recruiter at Amazon
Views:23675 Applications:2836 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1831
Amazon - S&OP Manager - Supply Chain Management (2-7 yrs)
- An innovative Operations leader with superior analytical and planning abilities and preferred experience in Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning
- Has knowledge and experience in direct-to-customer fulfillment operations as well as excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process and system solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
- Helps develop long-term department strategies and significantly influences the cross-company project development and delivery processes and standards.
- Candidates must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills, and a strong customer focus
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues
- Candidate must have basic Supply Chain and Planning knowledge through work experience or coursework
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and basic programming skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Operations/Planning manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong program management skills and ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Engineering Degree, Masters in Management studies or MBA.
- Proficient in SQL.