Recruiter at Amazon
Views:17890 Applications:1396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1301
Amazon - Senior Supply Chain Leader - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Are you excited to drive high-visibility, strategic logistics and technology solutions to help streamline Amazon's supply chain operations in India
Amazon India Supply Chain is looking for a Senior Leader with a strong delivery record and senior leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects.
We are in an aggressive growth phase and are looking for a leader who is fungible, showing the ability and hunger to work in diverse start-up settings in areas ranging from planning for transportation network across middle mile/last mile, product development for driving automation, optimization to reduce costs and building mechanisms/processes to have scalable and sustainable operations which would cover following :
- This role will be responsible for leading cross functional teams to develop and implement innovative supply chain models to delight the customer at the lowest possible costs in the unique Indian context.
- As a core function to Amazon Fulfillment, this role requires working across various functional stakeholders to develop process improvements as well as deliver results on key metrics.
- This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions; leading cross-functional business and development teams and managing the timelines for all software and field operations teams to support project launches.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Needed Skills and Abilities :
- Influencing without authority : Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence stakeholders across functions to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Building and Developing a strong team : Significant experience leading teams, developing your directs to consistently deliver valuable projects and performance on core metrics
- Strong Communication : Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams at all levels, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solving : Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, to structure ambiguous situations and to use data analysis to the extent possible to find and drive solutions
- Delivering Results : Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end complex technology and operations projects under tight timelines, working through the multiple constraints along the way
Basic Qualifications :
- Strong academic and professional credentials with a proven track record of outstanding accomplishment and progression
- 8+ years of experience leading teams and developing people
- 8+ years of project management or production management
- 5+ years of advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think out of the box to develop and implement simple, innovative solutions to complex problems
Preferred Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience delivering mission critical technology solutions
- 3+ years of experience in SQL or data analytics
- MBA, MS (Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent) from reputed institutes