Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Sponsored Ads - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-11 yrs)
Advertising is a strategic bet for Amazon and is one of the fastest growing business units within Amazon India. We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly-motivated Sr. Program Manager to help scale Sponsored Ads in Amazon.in. Sponsored Ads is our flagship performance ads product and the backbone of our Advertising business. We are further strengthening our offering by continuously building ad offerings, better features in existing offerings, improving targeting capabilities and shopper engagement.
This role will be responsible for scaling Sponsored Ads products adoption and revenue through scaled initiatives. This role will own key metrics like number of advertisers and advertising revenue and therefore is equivalent of P&L ownership in advertising. The role will involve managing a team which will grow further in due course with growth of the business.
The key responsibilities of the Program Manager are the following,
- Owning and driving adoption and advertising revenue from Sellers through for Sponsored Products (equivalent of P&L).
- Managing and supporting a team of Program Managers to drive key inputs and continuous improvement.
- Building scaled-initiatives using a multi-channel approach to drive advertiser success.
- Determining the long-term strategy for growth and driving end-to-end execution.
- Creating processes, systems and tools that can improve advertiser experience.
- Educating advertisers on using ad products through structured educational mechanisms and right investment in content and marketing channels.
- Identifying internal and external partnership opportunities to help drive ads business. For e.g., 3rd party (e.g. service providers, other external agencies) based advertising support to drive adoption and advertising revenue.
- Interacting periodically with Sellers and driving product enhancements based on Seller feedback.
- Periodically monitoring and reviewing performance and taking corrective actions.
- Deriving insights from data and put them into action (by working with key stakeholders).
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
You are ideal for this role if you
- Exemplify high degree of Ownership and Bias for Action.
- Enjoy solving problems through product and process interventions.
- Are energized by working cross-functionally with employees with different skill sets and influencing without authority.
- Use data extensively to measure performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Pride yourself on your ability to deep-dive analytically into a problem.
- Have showcased ability to thrive and perform in an ambiguous setting.
- Have proven experience in managing and scaling a business / program.
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering preferred
- Masters degree from Tier 1 B-schools
- 6-8 years of post-MBA experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.