Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4796 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Global Selling (5-8 yrs)
Do you want to fundamentally change the way India exports? Do you want your work to have a significant impact on the lives of tens of thousands of MSMEs in India who sell across Amazon's worldwide marketplaces? Does solving complex problems excite you?
Amazon India is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager for an exciting new program focused on cross-border selling. You will be responsible for driving the Success of Sellers on Amazon Global Selling across marketplaces. Amazon Global Selling is the next frontier for the marketplace and allows sellers to sell across the Globe. As a Senior Program Manager, you will be leading programs that ensure growth of sellers by gaining an in-depth understanding of the challenges that sellers face in scaling their business on cross-border e-commerce, leveraging data insights, coming up with innovative solutions & insights, developing a framework to communicate with the sellers at the right time through their preferred medium of communication. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to develop a deep understanding of cross-border trade, regulations, logistics, payments and seller/customer needs. In this role, you will be responsible for solving difficult problems that do not have obvious solutions across complex topics all with the vision of building a sustainable cross-border business.
The role is based of Bangalore.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Gain in-depth understanding of seller's challenges in growing their business at different stages through extensive market-research, interviews and focus group discussions.
- Identify statistically significant levers for seller growth through intensive data analysis.
- Develop innovative solutions and recommendations to solve for the challenges uncovered.
- Develop ML models (working with BI/Analytics teams) to establishing a - continuous improvement- framework.
- Develop and deploy a comprehensive communication framework to surface insights to sellers through a non-linear approach.
- Collaborate with worldwide platform teams in product implementation of solutions for scaling.
- Scale the program across worldwide marketplaces for sellers from India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Have 5+ years of Program Management experience, with proven ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder programs.
- Proficient knowledge of project management principles in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new programs, business or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Have a proven history of generating insights from customers/ analytics, developing hypotheses for solves, and leading tests which prove your ideas work.
- Take ownership of results and be comfortable switching between strategic thinking and tactical execution to deliver results.
- Show the ability to develop effective cross-functional partnerships with different stakeholders from tech, product, operations, finance, analytics and sales/account management functions.
- Demonstrate the attention to detail required to manage multiple projects and tests simultaneously.
- Exposure to statistical analytical methods and machine learning.
- MBA in Marketing / Finance / Operations
- Experience in statistical analysis, building machine learning models and A/B testing