Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:773 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Global Command Center (5-8 yrs)
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) organization is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the Worldwide Capacity Planning (WWCP) Team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the Global Command Center (GCC, part of WWCP team), which is responsible for managing real time activities for the entire CS Network.
- Set business objectives to deliver best system/process, product/feature with most efficient use of resources and clear and measurable success criteria to drive functional goals of standardization and efficiency gain by driving automation
- Lead a team of 15 Real Time Analysts and Program Managers and have end-to-end responsibility of Real Time Management for the region. Ensure coverage, on time delivery, manage incidents impacting Customer service, work with capacity planners for interval level planning and skill management.
- Engage with stakeholders across multiple geographies and time zones
- Drive new initiatives and metrics within GCC. Make data driven contributions to drive business strategies and deliver goals with measurable impact on customers/CSAs/cost
- Identify and evaluate potential risk in processes and determine appropriate corrective action with minimal direction from leadership
- Work with GCC leader in devising and executing GCC strategy in terms of vision, people, process and technology