Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3852 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Alexa (10-15 yrs)
Alexa is bringing voice capabilities to the smart home. We believe voice is the most natural user interface and that Alexa can make the discovery and management of connected devices effortless.
We are seeking a go-getter Sr.Program Manager to lead lead multiple projects, while navigating an ambiguous landscape. Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, solving complex technical, operations and business problems by delivering innovative solutions? Are you excited by the challenge and sense of ownership that comes from leading complex projects at an Amazon scale? If so, then you are at the right place.
The right person for this role will have solid experience delivering successful projects, managing deadlines and risks across multiple teams, communicating effectively to varied stakeholders, and collaborating with the cross-functional teams to launch new services in the best interest of our customers and developers.
- Design and drive business critical programs that bring a programmatic focus to improving these metrics and goals, some of which may be SVP/VP goals.
- Collaborate with tech, business & ops teams and influence them in order to deliver best product and features to improve CX.
- Our environment is fast-paced and global, and requires someone who is flexible, energetic, a doer, detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many teams.
In this role, you will be a part of a team of exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed individuals, leading the next wave of innovation in India for Home Automation.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program management in a software applications environment
- 5+ years of experience leading technically complex software development projects with aggressive schedules
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools incl. Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience quantifying improvement opportunities
- Excellent document writing and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Tableau, SQL, and Excel. Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
- A passion for technology, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
- Effectively manage cross functional projects working through dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business need versus technical constraints and minimize business benefit while building great customer experience
- Adept at stakeholder management, setting and managing expectations, risks & mitigations
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar
- Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self- motivate and follow through on projects
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Embraces working with remote teams in different geographies and time zones
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.