Amazon - Senior Program Manager (8-14 yrs)
- We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our Compliance Operations team. This role requires working with business teams to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines for projects.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management are essential, as are a willingness to - roll up your sleeves and get into the details that will make Operations world-class.
- An innovative project manager with superior analytical abilities and preferred experience in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Finds practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new software; as well as analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection and communicating results throughout the organization
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence business and technical audiences
- Provide day-to-day support during the rollout/implementation of newer systems/processes and gather feedback
- Map business requirements, understand business process, study and analyze workflows, design solutions and prepare functional specifications
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & internet-speed environment with tight deadlines
- Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
- Minimum 4 to 8 years in managing people and interacting with customers / stake holders. Possess exceptional skills in managing data/analysis
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously