Talent Acquisition at Amazon
Views:2190 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Technology Domain (4-10 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our Compliance Operations team. This role requires working with business teams to define requirements and high level process/system solutions, leading cross-functional teams and managing the timelines for projects. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management are essential, as are a willingness to - roll up your sleeves- and get into the details that will make Operations world-class.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with leadership and key business and engineering stakeholders to set strategy, define the product, and make appropriate high-judgement trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
- Use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of product roadmap
- Identify and analyze feature requests to determine business value and priority, develop business cases, test/implement solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Partner with stakeholders at multiple levels and lead teams to define and deliver solutions.
- Create artifacts to define the business request
- Collaborate with global peers to launch projects internationally
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; owner mentality
- Min 4 years product management and/or business leadership experience in technology context
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills
- Able to work in an ambiguous, dynamic & - internet-speed- environment with tight deadlines
- Have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience
- Outstanding attention to detail; Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- Experience performing comparative analysis on competing business and technical feature requests
- Experience defining customer facing products and features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels