Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:11507 Applications:710 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Merchant Acceptance (6-9 yrs)
- As Senior Product Manager, Merchant Acceptance for Amazon India Payments, you will have the opportunity to work on one of Amazon India's most important initiatives. Over the next several years, the digital payments landscape is going to fundamentally change, and Amazon will play a significant part in this change. Amazon India Payments- vision is to be the most trusted, accessible, frictionless and ubiquitous payments system, preferred by millions of customers to pay in a wide range of use cases and contexts.
- You will help shape and deliver on a strategy to enable use of Amazon Payments across a variety of use cases across the entire offline merchant ecosystem. Towards this, you will need to identify gaps/opportunities where Amazon Payments can transform the payment experience and drive delight, loyalty and frequency of use for customers and merchants. You will bring a heightened sense of ownership, thought leadership and product building expertise to a fast-pace start-up environment, and you will be partnering with technology teams and stakeholders across Amazon to drive business outcomes.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent business acumen & vision, product & program management skills who can work in a highly ambiguous environment. A key to success will be the ability to work with the various teams across Amazon, and the external aggregator and merchant ecosystem to ensure Amazon Payments is ubiquitously accepted across the ecosystem.
- Define product roadmap including sign off from senior leadership
- Build and refine specific product requirements for various identified market segments
- Drive execution of product roadmap, making smart tradeoffs, coordinate dependencies, and maintain communication throughout the organization to guarantee smooth and efficient product delivery
Basic qualifications :
- 6+ yrs. of experience in product management
- Sound Understanding of e-Commerce fundamentals, advertising and digital payments
- Management Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred qualifications :
- Management degree from a premier institution in India