Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:3505 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Issuance (6-9 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Amazon India Payments- vision is to be the most trusted, accessible, frictionless and ubiquitous payments system, preferred by millions of customers to pay in a wide range of use cases and contexts. We are in the process of scaling up our wider payments business, which we entered recently with the launch of Pay with Amazon and Gift Cards. As Sr. Product Manager for India Payments, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to enable broad use of Amazon Payments by small/medium sellers and large enterprises in India and lead the product and marketing of payment products and drive adoption.
As a product leader for Amazon India Payments - you will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment, you will be responsible for driving product vision, roadmap, implementation (with technology teams), product marketing and adoption with sales and account management teams. You will be responsible for defining product vision and strategy for the external payments business including product solutions for driving adoption of payment products across SMEs and large enterprises. Your success will be measured by the impact of your products on driving seller and customer adoption of Amazon payment products.
You will be responsible for solving difficult and complex topics such as improving payment experience for customers within regulatory constraints, developing new mobile payment solutions, self service solutions for sellers, etc to help build long-term business opportunity. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for hitting business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Product manager for the Core Prepaid Payment Issuance Product at Amazon Payments
- Manage the Product Roadmap for building a differentiated issuance product for Amazon in India. This involves feature conceptualization, working with the usability team for customer research, project prioritization and implementation. Partner closely with the Local and Global technology teams to effectively implement the product roadmap
- Drive adoption of the issuance products across Amazon and external customers. Partner with the Payments Marketing Team to develop customized marketing programs for each of the issuance products
- Partner closely with other internal teams such as Risk, Customer Service, Legal, Compliance to ensure all issuance products are compliant with local and global Amazon guidelines
- This position is based out of Bangalore
Basic qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services
- Experience designing mobile experiences; Use of web analytics including clickstream metrics to evaluate online customer behavior, expertise in A/B testing and optimizations
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- 4+ years acting as a lead within a product management function and working directly with software engineering teams
- Understanding of distributed systems, APIs, digital measurement technologies, data pipelines
- Deep understanding of analytical products, including data visualization (e.g. Tableau etc.)
- Experience organizing work across engineering, marketing and other dependent teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience simplifying technical concepts into customer solutions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to quickly learn Amazon tools and processes
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment