Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1031 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Amazon - Senior Product Manager (8-15 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Join our team and help define the course of Consumables Shopping Experience in India.
The role is part of the India Core Consumables product team and our team's vision is to provide the most engaging shopping experience for Consumables categories and programs.
As Senior Product Manager, you will be expected to develop and own the long term product vision for India Core Consumables, product road map and come up new ideas to improve the experience for the customers, both through the team and individually. You will partner closely with business teams, partner teams, tech teams across IN and worldwide. You will also be expected to represent these areas with senior country and WW leadership.
1. Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area.
2. Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional team for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
3. Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating business requirements and roll out plans. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
4. Product Roll-out & Go-to-Market: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure optimum performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- 8+ years of experience, with at least 2 years of product / program management in building consumer & technology products
- Post-graduate in Business or Tech (MBA, MS)
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.