Amazon - Senior Product Manager (7-12 yrs)
Job summary :
Product Managers are the builders on Amazon! They own building new features, tools, processes and businesses for Amazon, and scaling them to serve hundreds of millions of customers. The India Vendor Experience (Vx) team is focused on understanding the needs (stated or unstated) of supplier partners i.e. vendors and coming up with visionary solutions to serve these needs.
Are you interested in working at the interface between technology, operations, supply chain and Amazon's vendors and customers? In this high visibility, high impact role you will be responsible for shaping Product Management for critical vendor experience (Vx) initiatives in Amazon. As part of the team dedicated to Vx, you will lead prioritization and product development efforts between business and technology leadership teams in IN. You will partner closely with global business and tech teams to identify opportunities for vendor self-service efficiency and directly drive short term and long term initiatives to take cost out of our supply chain through automation and scalable programs leveraging central and local resources.
- The role requires you to have a strong mobile bias and drive vendor experience features that will make the Amazon a trusted and preferred partners in the IN retail competitive landscape. The role will have particular focus on working with IN and WW stakeholders to innovate on behalf of the emerging customer. The role needs to partner deeply with technology, operations, and category teams to build and implement these recommendations.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong product/program management background, have experience leading large, complex projects, and have a well-rounded technical background in current web technologies and project management tools.
- The candidate also possesses background in information architecture and navigation, onsite and in app merchandising, direct marketing, data analysis and insights. The right person for this role will also have a business background that enables her or him to support a process of researching, analyzing, and reporting on hypotheses, experiments, and launches.
- S/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-functionally. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must. Finally, this role has frequent interaction with senior leadership, so the ability to write well, present plans, and answer questions with precision to them is necessary.
Internal job description :
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- MBA from a reputed institute
- Experience as building & championing new solutions in large companies
- History of developing business strategy in conjunction with senior leadership
- Experience with e-commerce, retail or process operations would be an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.