Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager - Fashion Category (8-12 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager - Amazon.in Fashion
- Amazon.in Fashion team is seeking a creative, analytical, and highly motivated Senior Marketing Manager for their Private Brands business. The role has 4 main pillars: brand marketing & asset creation (brand briefs, brand shoots, creative briefs etc.), site merchandising, coupon program (customer acquisition through coupons) and customer lifecycle management.
- The successful candidate for this high impact role should be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, demonstrate great content creation skills, show strong ownership and commitment, have proven leadership experience in managing projects, and bring relevant insights in marketing and merchandising.
Role & Responsibilities :
Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business. Main areas of responsibility are as below:
1. Private brands business doesn't get ready brand images and marketing material like you might get when working with external brands. Given the same, the team arranges for its own shoots and subsequent content creation. The person in this role is required to write brand and creative briefs for the fashion private brands. Basis the briefs and budgets, identify the right creative agencies for marketing asset creations. He/She then works with internal/external creative agencies on defining the scope and theme of the brand shoots and owning entire marketing asset creation process.
2. Working on in-depth customer journey and lifecycle analysis.
3. Own creation of marketing programs (like coupon programs), and multiple key traffic drivers, to acquire new customers.
4. Develop the category's style guidelines, merchandising calendar, promotions, and coop packages. Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making. Present to senior management externally and internally. Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
5. Own all key traffic drivers for the category, and work as a category advocate with central traffic teams. Work with cross functional teams and internal teams, including technology teams, to define, drive, and launch improvements to the shopping experience.
6. Conceptualize, design and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to extend awareness of our products on and off of Amazon. Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and authority. Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree and MBA from Tier 1 B-school with minimum 8 years of experience with 1+ years in marketing/product management within Ecommerce/FMCG/retail
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building something from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
Preferred Qualifications :
- Past experience of scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space
- Past experience in digital marketing (paid search, paid display, SEO, content, paid social)