Senior Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:4952 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Amazon - Senior Manager - World Wide Capacity Planning (10-12 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Description: Senior Manager-WWCP
Location: Hyderabad, India
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Amazon.com is looking for a leader who is passionate about the Customer Experience, who thinks/acts globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry.
- As our Sr. Manager World Wide Planning (Customer Service), you will lead the HYD center for Amazon's worldwide capacity planning function.
- As Site Leader for HYD, you will lead a multifunctional team of top notch business analysts as well as Program/Product Managers.
- You will be incharge of teams responsible for will creating/delivering a cost effective and comprehensive global capacity solution for our Customer Service network.
- The ideal candidate will possess exceptional analytical skills along with great people management experience.
- The candidate will be required to think broadly about customer service initiatives such as new partner/project roll-outs on a global basis and lead multiple teams towards achievement of strategic business goals.
- He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring use of data collection and analysis.
- The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, with experience leading high performance teams..
- Strong initiative, team leadership, project management and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people. Recognized by both customers and other businesses for our customer service excellence, we're looking for someone with a unique blend of skills who wants to make an impact.
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Finance and Tech leadership. He/She will:
- Lead new product launches from CS support model perspective.
- Manage multiple teams consisting of Business Analysts as well as Program/Product
- Managers, spread across multiple geographies.
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting.
- Create standard work for WW CS workflow operations
- Own weekly, daily and intraday operations planning and execution
- Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer
- Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact center performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Participate in wider customer service projects and initiatives such as new merchant partner initiatives or project roll-outs on a global basis.
- MBA from top tier institutes preferred.
- 10 years Customer Service/Operations/Analysis/Planning experience required.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel
- Standard work, lean experience strongly preferred
- Contact Center Workflow experience very desirable
- Ability to lead and influence WW teams
- Should be familiar with pulling data independently and doing the analysis.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.